The Stargazer X-Card was really easy and fun to make.
Watch the video to see the astronaut in action!!
Steps to Make the card base:
1. In Cricut Design Space, create a rectangle that is 5 x 7. Place an oval that is
3.03 x 3.86 in the center of the rectangle and slice.
2. Create another rectangle that is 4.5 x 6.5. Place an oval that is 3.3 x 4.20
in the center of the rectangle and slice.
3. Cut 4 of each rectangle. I used a white background and CTMH Stargazer
for the layer.
4. Adhere each 4.5 X 6.5 to the 5 x 7. So now you will have 4 rectangles
with the center out.
5. Score each rectangle into half.
6. Lay 1 rectangle face down.
7. Fold 1 rectangle in half. Line the half rectangle up to the one face
down and adhere only half to one side. Repeat the other side.
8. Cut a piece of twine 7". Adhere an object to the center of the twine,
I used an astronaut.
9. Using Liquid Glass, adhere the twine to the base of the card.
10. Adhere the last rectangle to the card base. And now you have
created an your card.
11. Decorate as desired.
Tools and Supplies-
Cricut Design Space