This make a super cute favor!
|Cricut Artiste Hibiscus Flower Box|
- The Hibiscus Flower box is on page 65 of the Cricut CTMH Artiste Handbook. This image is #M3A41B in Cricut Design Space.
- Size the image at 5 3/4. Ungroup and make 3 copies of the petals. Group and Attach. Fold the petals up on the box and add some glue on the scored tab of the petal to adhere petals into a box. Place candy or small treat in center.
- With your bone folder, gently curl the flower petals.
- In the center of the flower petal, add some glue. Stick the next petal, overlapping, on top of the glue. Repeat for the 3rd flower petal.
- Place the flower petals on top of the box and gently pull the stamen through the hole.
Object were cut out with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge Z1790.