1. Cut a 10 x 7 rectangle from white card stock.
2. Lay the rectangle long side on a score board and score at 5 inches.
3. Using the square image (Design space #M3A8A7) from Cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge, click the safe lock to unlock the width and height. Size the square to 6.75 x 4.75. Size another square to .41 x 5.86. Place this square where you want to put the spinner.
4. Cut spiral flowers from Cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge at 4 inches and 4 more at 2.5 inches. This flower is #M441CA in Cricut Design Space and found on page 29 of the hand book.
5. Ink all edges. Roll the flowers.
Taste of Summer Paper Packet CC1038.
Object were cut out with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge Z1790.
The Happy Birthday is from the stamp set Just To Say... D1629