I made a Thank You card with CTMH C1607 Someone Special. This stamp set is gorgeous!
For this card, I used first and second generation stamping techniques.
Eggplant ink Z2647
Fern ink Z2650
Eggplant cardstock X5774
White Daisy cardstock 1385
Green Shimmer Trim Z3087
Someone Special C1607 stamp set
Cricut Artiste Cartridge Z3170
Steps I used:
1. Cut a piece of white daisy cardstock 3 x 11 inches
2. Cut a piece of eggplant cardstock 2 1/2 x 4 inches
3. Stamp the base rose stamp (first generation) and then stamp another base stamp without re-inking, (this is called second generation). Repeat stamping over the white daisy cardstock.
4. Ink the detail rose stamp and stamp over the base flowers. Add fern leaves.
5. Create a score tick on the white daisy cardstock at 1 1/2 inch along the 3" edge, and a score tick at 9" along the 11" inch edge and trim the paper.
6. Score at 2", 3", 5", 6", 8", and 9".
7. Fold and tape to create pleats.
8. Stamp the eggplant cardstock with the detail rose stamp in eggplant ink.
9. Assemble your card. I used green shimmer trim to separate the papers.
10. Stamp the envelope.
11. The rose was cut from Cricut Artiste cartridge at 3 1/2 inches in white daisy cardstock and then inked with eggplant ink using a sponge dauber.