Friday, July 5, 2019

Baby Dresser Card with CTMH Bear Hugs stamp set

Hello!  Have you seen the stamp of the month for July?  Oh my!!! It is my favorite stamp set!  Once I seen this set, I knew exactly what I wanted to create with it. Here is my creation...
CTMH Bear Hugs S1907
CTMH Bear Hugs S1907
Isn’t this adorable?  The best part is that you can get this stamp set for only $5 with a qualifying purchase from my website  Click here.  I will also send you 4 cut and scored card bases, Kraft card stock to stamp your bears and drawer pieces when you purchase the stamp set for $5 so you can create this card when you get your stamp set.

This stamp set is only available thru the end of July.

Here is a very different card made with Bear Hugs.

I think this card would brighten anyone’s day!

No comments:

Post a Comment